Major Career Roles:
- Chair of Fortune Brands Innovations Inc
- Chair of Shire plc
- Senior Independent NED of BHP Group plc
- Regional Chair of Credit Suisse Group AG
- SID at Diageo
- NED at Unilever
- MD – Investment Banking of Credit Suisse’s London office
Other Career Highlights:
- Senior Independent NED of Signature Aviation plc
- Advisory Board Member of Yale School of Management
- NED of Goldman Sachs International
- Independent Director of Coca-Cola HBC AG
- Independent Director & AuditCo Chair of Keurig Green Mountain Inc
- International Chair of Competitor Diversity Forum
- Advisory Board Member of the Gordon A. Rich Foundation
- Advisory Board Member of the Diligent Institute
- Senior Advisor to Credit Suisse Group AG
- NED & RemCo Chair of L’Occitane International SA
Susan Kilsby has a wealth of professional board experience from positions in the finance, aviation, consumer goods, retail, mining, and pharmaceuticals sectors.
Susan is Independent Chair of Fortune Brands Innovations Inc and Senior Independent Non-Executive Director and Remunerations Committee Chair at Diageo plc. She is a Non-Executive Director of Unilever plc, the UKʼs National Health Service (NHS England) and the UK’s Takeover Panel. She is also Senior Industry Advisor to Star Mountain Capital LLC and an Advisory Board Member of Diligent Corp.
She is also a Trustee of Wellesley College in the US and a Senior Visiting Fellow of Bayes Business School, London where she is Chair of the M&A Research Centre.
Susan joined The First Boston Corp., a predecessor company of Credit Suisse, in 1980, working in the Mergers and Acquisitions Group in New York until 1992. She later moved to London as Head of Credit Suisse’s European Consumer, Retail & Services group in Investment Banking, and from 2002 until 2007 was Head of Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Advisory for EMEA and later Chair, prior to being named a Senior Advisor.
From 2009 to 2014, Susan was a Senior Advisor to Credit Suisse where she focused on senior-level coverage of global corporations. In 2007, Susan was recognised by both Forbes and Financial News as one of the Top Ten Women in Finance and was again recognised by Financial News each year from 2008 to 2011. From 2010 to 2013, she was Chair of the international region of C200, an organisation composed of leading women in business globally, and was a founding member of the Competitor Diversity Forum in London.