Major Career Roles:
- Chair of GasLog Ltd
- Chair of Drylog Ltd
- Chair of Ceres Hellenic Shipping
Other Career Highlights:
- Chair of Euronav NV
- Board Member of Odfjell SE
- Founder of Seachem Tankers Ltd
- Advisory Board Member of Dvbnedshipbank
- Board Member of International Shipowners Reinsurance Co
- NED of Sigco PTC Ltd
- Director of West of England Insurance Services (Luxembrough) SA
- Director of the Onassis Foundation
- Director of the John F Kennedy School
- Board Member of the Hellenic Marine Environment Protection Association
Peter Livanos is a businessman and entrepreneur with a wealth of international professional experience across the oil and gas, and shipping sectors.
Peter is Chair of Gaslog Ltd, DryLog Ltd, and Ceres Shipping Ltd. He is the Co-Founder and Partner of MW&L Capital Partners Ltd and a member of the Council of the American Bureau of Shipping and Chair of the Greek National Committee. Peter is also a member of the Board of Trustees for New York-Presbyterian Hospital.
In 1989, he formed Seachem Tankers Ltd, which joined forces with Odfjell in 2000, creating Odfjell ASA, the world’s largest chemical-tanker operator.
Peter is also the Chair of Ceres Shipping, a family shipping group with interests in the dry bulk and liquified natural gas transportation sectors. In addition, he pioneered the move of Greek shipping into LNG transportation and is the controlling shareholder of GasLog Ltd, one of the largest private LNG fleets.
Peter continues as the third generation in the family shipping group and is keenly interested in the management of family succession.