Lynn L. Elsenhans
Major Career Roles:
- Chair/CEO of Sunoco and Sunoco Logistics
- Independent Director of Saudi Aramco
- NED of GSK plc
- Independent Director of Baker Hughes
- Independent Director of Peter Kieit and Sons Inc
Other Career Highlights:
- Trustee of Rice University
- Independent Director of Flowserve Corp
- Independent Director of International Paper Co
- Director of Texas Medical Center
- Various positions at Royal Dutch Shell plc
Lynn Elsenhans has significant senior leadership experience within international businesses spanning the energy, energy services, petrochemicals, paper and packaging, pharmaceuticals, consumer healthcare, and flow control equipment sectors.
Lynn is an Independent Director of Saudi Aramco, Baker Hughes Co and Peter Kiewit and Sons Inc. She is a Trustee Emeritus of Rice University and an Emeritus Advisory Board Member of the Baker Institute of Rice University. She currently is an Advisory Board Member of the Whitney School of Engineering at John Hopkins University. Previously, Lynn was Non-Executive Director of GlaxoSmithKline Corp.
Lynn Elsenhans is the former Chair and Chief Executive Officer of Sunoco and Sunoco Logistics Partners. Whilst at Sunoco, Lynn participated in the refining, logistics, fuels’ marketing, convenience retail, petrochemical, and metallurgical grade coke sectors.
Prior to Sunoco, Lynn had a 28 year career with Royal Dutch Shell in the United States, Singapore, and London with positions including Executive Vice President Global Manufacturing (Refining and Petrochemicals), Chief Executive of US Downstream and US Country Chair, and Chief Executive Oil Products in Asia Pacific Middle East.