Major Career Roles:
- Chief Executive Officer of Adidas AG
- Chief Executive Officer and Chair of Henkel AG & KGaA, Düsseldorf
- Board Member of Siemens AG
- Board Member of A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S
Other Career Highlights:
- Senior Vice President & General Manager, EMEA at Hewlett Packard SA and Compaq Computer MG
- Independent Director Nestle SA
- Independent Non-Executive Director of AB InBev SA
Kasper Rørsted has over 20 years of international senior leadership experience acquired from working as a Chief Executive of Adidas AG (2016-22) and Henkel AG & KGaA (2008 to 2016), DAX and Euro Stoxx 50 companies. Kasper has a wealth of multi-industry knowledge of consumer goods, technology, industrial, chemical and business services industries.
Currently Kasper is Board Member at A.P. Moller-Maersk A/S and Siemens AG where he is a member of the Innovation Committee.
Previously, Kasper served on the boards of Nestle SA, AB InBev SA, Bertelsmann AG, Danfoss A/S, Ecoloab and Cable & Wireless UK where he was also Chair of the Audit Committee. He was also member of the European Round Table.
Earlier in his career Kasper worked as Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA at both Hewlett Packard SA and Compaq Computer MG.
Kasper was ranked by Institutional Investor as “One of the best CEOs in the Luxury Goods sector” in 2020.