Major Career Roles:
- Executive Chair of CC & Soci Srl
- Independent Director and Chair of the Compensation Committee FTI Consulting
- Director Italiana Petroli SpA
- Director Finarvedi SpA
- Director Ferragamo Finanziaria
Other Career Highlights:
- Chair of CDP SpA
- Chair of AAA-Advanced Accelerator Applications
- Chair of Webuild SpA
- Independent Director Bulgari SpA
- Independent Director Autogrill SpA
- Independent Director Luxottica SpA
- Director Virgin Holding B.V.
- Chair of the Investment Banking Division for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Co-Head of Goldman Sachs’ Investment Banking Division for Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Claudio Costamagna has over 15 years of senior leadership experience to hand with multi-industry knowledge of finance, construction, engineering, and pharmaceuticals. Experienced as a Compensation Committee Chair, Control Committee member, Executive Committee member, Governance Committee member, Human Resources Committee member, Nomination Committee member.
Claudio Costamagna is Executive Chair of CC & Soci, a M&A and private equity boutique, he is a Board Member of FTI Consulting, a business-advisory group listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and on the Boards of three private Italian companies: Italiana Petroli SpA, Finarvedi SpA, the holding company of the Arvedi Group, and Ferragamo Finanziaria, the holding company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group.
Professional experience from various positions at Citibank, Montedison and most recently Goldman Sachs, where Claudio was the Chair of the Investment Banking Division for Europe, the Middle East and Africa. Previously he was Co-Head of Goldman Sachs’ Investment Banking Division for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and a member of the European Management Committee and the Global Partnership Committee. Prior to this Claudio was the Country Head for Italy and Chair of Goldman Sachs SIM SpA.
Additionally, from 2012 to 2018 Claudio was Chair of AAA-Advanced Accelerator Applications, a European pharmaceuticals group, founded in 2003 and sold to Novartis in 2018. He was also – from 2011 to 2015 – Chair of Salini-Impregilo, Italy’s leading infrastructure-construction group, and Chair of Cassa Depositi e Prestiti, the €550 billion government owned holding company for large industrial conglomerates like ENI, SNAM, Fincantieri, Terna and several others.