Christine Hodgson CBE
Major Career Roles:
- Chair, Severn Trent plc
- Senior Independent Director and RemCo Chair, Standard Chartered plc
- Executive Chair and Group Executive Committee member, Capgemini UK plc
Other Career Highlights:
- Chair, Careers and Enterprise Company
- Non-Executive Director, Tech Partnership
- Member, UK Department for Education’s Business Forum
- Non-Executive Director, Ladbrokes Coral Group plc
- Trustee, Business in the Community
- Trustee, MacIntyre Care
Christine Hodgson has over 25 years of international senior-leadership experience across multiple sectors including technology, software and computer systems, financial services, government and education industries. She offers extensive Board and governance experience as well as a deep understanding of business, finance and technology leadership.
Christine is Chair of Severn Trent plc , Chair of Newton Europe consultancy, Chair of Council and Senior Pro-Chancellor for Loughborough University and an Adviser to the Spencer Stuart partnership.
During Christine’s tenure at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation technology and engineering services, she has held a variety of roles, including CFO for the UK, CFO for the Global Outsourcing business and CEO of Technology Services North-West Europe.
Christine was the first female Executive Committee member of the Capgemini Group. She was also Chief Corporate Social Responsibility Officer and a member of the Group Executive Committee of Capgemini SE.
In 2020, Christine was awarded a CBE for Services to Education and an Honorary Degree from Loughborough University in 2019.