Christine Hodgson, CBE
Major Career Roles:
- Chair of Severn Trent plc
- SID and Remuneration Committee Chair of Standard Chartered plc
- Chair of Capgemini UK plc
Other Career Highlights:
- Chair of The Careers and Enterprise Company
- NED of the Tech Partnership
- Member of the UK Department for Education’s Business Forum
- NED of Ladbrokes Coral Group plc
- Trustee of Business in the Community
- Trustee of MacIntyre Care
Christine Hodgson has over 25 years of international senior leadership experience across multiple sectors including technology, software and computer systems, financial services, government and education industries. Christine offers extensive board and governance experience as well as a deep understanding of business, finance and technology leadership.
Christine is Chair of Severn Trent plc , Chair of Newton Europe consultancy, Chair of Council and Senior Pro-Chancellor for Loughborough University and and an Advisor to the Spencer Stuart partnership
During Christine’s tenure at Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation technology and engineering services, she has held a variety of roles, including CFO for the UK, CFO for the Global Outsourcing business and CEO of Technology Services North-West Europe. Christine was the first female Executive Committee member of the Capgemini Group. She was also Chief Corporate Social Responsibility Officer and a member of the Group Executive Committee of Capgemini SE.
In January 2020, Christine was awarded a CBE for Services to Education and an Honorary Degree from Loughborough University in Summer 2019.