Major Career Roles:
- Independent Chair of Logitech International SA
- SID of Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc
- CEO of Jack Wills Ltd
- Independent Outside Director of Sony Group Corp
- Group Chief Marketing Officer of Vodafone plc
- Trustee of Oxford University
Other Career Highlights:
- NED of Great Portland Estates plc
- NED of NHS England
- NED of Whitbread plc
- NED Ocado Group plc
- Director of the John Sloan Dickey Center for International Understanding, Dartmouth College
- Trustee of the Prince’s Trust
- Trustee of the English National Ballet
- Deputy Chair of Cancer Research UK
- Partner of McKinsey & Co
- MD of Talktalk Telecom Ltd
Wendy Becker has a wealth of experience of consumer goods, fashion, technology, and telecommunications and consulting sectors. She works with and advises companies in the consumer technology space, particularly those working cross borders.
Wendy is Independent Chair of Logitech International SA and Senior Independent Non-Executive Director of Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc. She is Independent Outside Director of Sony Group Corp and a Non-Executive Director of Oxford University Press Ltd.
Wendy is also Chair of the British Heart Foundation, a Trustee of Oxford University and a Non-Executive Director of SAID Business School, Oxford University.
Wendy started her career in brand management at Procter & Gamble and spent 15 years at McKinsey where she was a partner in both the San Francisco and London Offices, where she led the Consumer and Retail practice across Europe.
Wendy was named one of the ‘Top 50 Women to Watch in International Business’ by the FT.