Major Career Roles:
- Chair, SSP Group plc
- Chair, Air Canada Inc.
- Chair, Pantheon Infrastructure plc
- Chair, FLSmidth & Co. A/S
- CEO, Austrian Airlines AG
- Deputy CEO, Scandinavian Airlines
- Board member, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
- Board member, CNH Industrial NV
Other Career Highlights:
- Board member, Unilode Aviation Solutions Switzerland Ltd
- Chair, Zebra A/S
- Chair, Association of European Airlines
- Board member, International Air Transport Association
- Chair, TIA Technology A/S
- Chair, Scandic Hotels Group AB
- Board member, JP/Politikens Hus A/S
- Chair, TDC A/S
- Chair, Center Parcs (UK) Group Ltd
- Board member, Lufthansa Cargo AG
- Board member, Vienna Stock Exchange
- Chair, British Midland plc
- Deputy Chair, DFDS A/S
- Chair, KMD Holding A/S
- Chair, Automic Software GmbH
- Chair, Codan A/S
Vagn Sørensen has a wealth of professional experience from positions in the aviation, leisure, transportation and private-equity sectors.
Vagn is Independent Chair of Air Canada, Chair of Pantheon Infrastructure plc, Scandlines A/S and Vakantie Discounter BV. He is an Independent Director of CNH Industrial NV and a Senior Adviser to Morgan Stanley International Ltd.
Vagn is also a Senior Industrial Adviser to EQT AB and Heart Aerospace and an Independent Director of Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. He is a Board member of Braganza AS and Dyvig Holdings A/S and Chair of Big Bus Tours. He is also a Director of the Rock & Soul Forever Foundation (not for profit).
Vagn has professional experience from positions in the aviation industry and has spent most of his executive career in the aviation business. He first worked for SAS AB for a period of 17 years, after which time he joined Austrian Airlines AG, where he served as CEO from 2001 to 2006.
Vagn has since pursued a career as a Non-Executive Director, primarily in the leisure, hotel and aviation sectors, and has more than 20 years’ experience in private equity.