Major Career Roles:
- Chair of Electrolux AB
- Independent Board Member of Atlas Copco AB
- Chair of Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IFN) and the German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce.
- Board Member and Audit Committee Chair of Atlas Copco AB
Other Career Highlights:
- Chair of Höganäs AB, Ipco AB and Cibes Liftgroup AB
- President and CEO of DeLaval AB, Gränges AB and Sapa AB.
- Vice Chair of Scania AB, Rezidor Hotel Group AB and Swedfund International AB
- Trelleborg AB, Boliden AB, Upplands Motor Holding AB and Inter-IKEA Holding NV
Staffan Bohman is an very experienced Chair and CEO of OMX Stockholm 30 and other private and public sector companies. Staffan has gained this experience from over 30 years of international senior leadership which has resulted in a multi-industry knowledge in household products, diversified industrials, automotive, and hospitality.
Staffan Bohman is currently Chair of Electrolux AB, The Research Institute of Industrial Economics (IFN) and the German-Swedish Chamber of Commerce. He is also a Board Member and previously Audit Committee Chair of Atlas Copco AB.
He has previously been Chair of Höganäs AB, Ipco AB and Cibes Liftgroup AB, as well as Vice Chair of Scania AB, Rezidor Hotel Group AB and Swedfund International AB, Upplands Motor Holding AB, and served on the Boards of Trelleborg AB, Boliden AB, and Inter-IKEA Holding NV among others. Prior to this he was President and CEO of DeLaval AB, Gränges AB and Sapa AB.
Staffan has successfully led businesses both as CEO and Chair and has deep industrial experience from global companies.
Staffan has engaged as investor and Board Member in a number of start-ups and privately owned companies. Between 2009 and 2014 he was Chair of the social welfare and hospital organisation Ersta in Stockholm and has been Vice Chair of the Swedish Corporate Governance Board.
Staffan has also been honoured with the German Order of Merit, 1st Class and is a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences.