Major Career Roles:
- Chair of Swarovski International Holding AG
- Chair and Lead Operating Director of Schleich GmbH (Partners Group)
- Vice Chair of Barclays Bank Suisse Private Banking
- Independent Director INGKA/IKEA
- Independent Director and Chair of the Nominations and Remuneration Committee DIA Group
- Independent Director Telia AB and Fortum OYJ
- Independent Director of Breitling (CVC and Partners Group)
Other Career Highlights:
- CEO of Safilo Group SPA
- Executive Board Member and Chief Human Resources Officer SAP SE
- Divisional CEO/General Manager Nordic Region at Procter and Gamble
- Lead Independent NED Aryzta AG
- Independent NED AO World plc
- Independent NED Zertus GmbH
Luisa has multi-industry knowledge in FMCG, luxury goods, and IT which has been acquired from working as a CEO and then Chair within the private sector and public companies.
Luisa Delgado is the Chair of Schleich and Swarovski, Vice Chair of Barclays Bank Suisse (Private Banking), and a Board Member of INGKA/IKEA, Breitling, Fortum, Telia and DIA where she is the Chair of the Nominations and Remuneration Committee. Her international board experience stretches across listed, family owned, and private equity invested companies.
Luisa has over 30 years of international managerial experience, namely as CEO of Safilo, Executive Board Member of SAP, and Nordic CEO and Western Europe HRVP of Procter & Gamble.
Luisa has a long-standing passion and track record in leadership development. She focuses on strategy & transformation, innovation & culture, and authenticity & personal purpose. She is personally committed to the role of entrepreneurship in promoting social inclusion.
As a private investor Luisa is a sought-after co-entrepreneur and advisor in start-up ventures with particular tech enabled ESG focus.