Lord Stuart Peach
Major Career Roles:
- Special Envoy to Western Balkans
- Chair of the NATO Military Committee
- UK Chief of Defence Staff at Ministry of Defence
- Chair of the Imperial War Museum
Other Career Highlights:
- Four Military Four Star appointments
- Deputy Lord Lieutenant County of Lincolnshire
- Former Chief of UK Operations and Director Military Intelligence
Lord Peach has unparalleled military and diplomatic leadership experience, over 50 years with extensive international experience at Head of State level.
Lord Peach is the UK PM’s Special Envoy to the Western Balkans, Air Chief Marshal of the Royal Air Force, Deputy Lord Lieutenant of the County of Lincolnshire and Patron of the International Bomber Command Centre.
Previously he was Chair of NATO’s Military Committee (Military Head of NATO), UK Chief of Defence Staff, Chair of the Imperial War Museum, and the UK Joint Intelligence Committee.
Lord Peach is a Cross Bench Peer in the House of Lords, appointed GBE in 2017, KCB in 2009 and CBE in 2001. He is a Fellow of the Royal College of Defence Studies, holds honorary doctorates from the Universities of Kingston, Sheffield, Loughborough, and Lincoln. He has received numerous honours and awards from across the globe.