Dr Pascal Colombani
Major Career Roles:
- President, TII Strategies SASU
- EMEA Advisory Board member, JPMorgan Chase
- Senior Advisor, Kearney
- Senior Advisor, Truffle Capital
- Chair and CEO, French Atomic Energy Commission
Other Career Highlights:
- Supervisory Board Chair, Areva
- Chair, Valeo SA
- Board member and former Senior Independent Director, TechnipFMC
- Board member and former ESG Committee Chair, Technip Energies
- Director of Technology, French Ministry of Research and Technology
- Member, Haut Comité pour la Gouvernance d’Entreprise
- Director, Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen
- Board member, Alstom SA
- Board member, British Energy Group PLC
- Board member, Electricité de France SA
- Board member, Rhodia SA
- Board member, Energy Solutions Inc.
- Board Member, Technip SA
Dr Pascal Colombani has over 30 years of international senior leadership experience and is an experienced chair and CEO of CAC ALL-TRADABLE, EURONEXT 100, SBF 120 and other private companies. Over his 30 years he has gained a multi-industry knowledge in energy, high technology, automotive, chemicals, financial services, private equity, and government.
Pascal Colombani is President of TII Strategies SASU, a consulting and investment company and serves as a member of the EMEA Advisory Board of JPMorgan Chase, as Senior Advisor of Kearney, a global management-consulting firm, and a Senior Advisor of Truffle Capital. He previously chaired the Supervisory Board of Areva, was Chair of Valeo SA and was Chair and CEO of the French Atomic Energy Commission. He was also recently on the Board of TechnipFMC as senior independent director and of Technip Energies where he was Chair of the ESG Committee.
Pascal’s career has been balanced between research and industry, and the public and private sectors, and he has significant Executive-management experience, including as Chair and Chief Executive Officer of various multinational organisations.
From 1997 to 1999, Pascal served as Director of Technology at the French Ministry of Research and Technology. Before this, he spent almost 20 years at Schlumberger Ltd in various management positions in Europe, the US and Japan, lastly as Chairman and CEO of Schlumberger Japan.
From 2014 to 2017, he served as a member of the Haut Comité pour la Gouvernance d’Entreprise, an industry commission regulating corporate governance in France. In addition to his public directorships, he is also a Director of Noordzee Helikopters Vlaanderen (NHV).
Over the last 25 years, Pascal has been a Board Member of Alstom SA, British Energy Group plc, Rhodia SA, Energy Solutions Inc., Technip SA, Siaci Saint-Honoré, France Telecom SA, Electricité de France SA, Cogema SA, Framatome Group, the French Institute of Petroleum and CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research), as well as the high government representative to the Boards of CNES (French Space Agency) and BRGM (French Geological Survey).