Major Career Roles:
- Chair, Michelin Supervisory Board
- CEO, Société Internationale de Telecommunications Aeronautiques SCRL (SITA)
- CEO, Orange Business Services of Orange SA
- Board member, Rexel
- Independent Board member, Wolters Kluwer NV
Other Career Highlights:
- Independent Director of Société Generale SA
- Non-Executive Director, Eurostar Group Ltd
- CEO, OUI.sncf (SNCF)
- Board member, GlobeCast Holding SA
- Director, Nuovo Trasporto Viaggiatori SpA (Italo SpA)
- Chair then President/CEO of Equant BV (Orange division)
Barbara Dalibard has a wealth of Chair and CEO experience from positions in the automotive, financial services, media & entertainment, technology, telecommunications and transportation sectors.
Barbara is the Chair of Michelin Supervisory Board. Previously she was CEO of SITA, a worldwide leader in delivering IT solutions to the air transport industry. She also was a Board member of Wolters Kluwer in the Netherlands, Société Générale in France, Eurostar in the UK and NTV in Italy. She is a now a member of Rexel’s Board of Directors and a member of the Board of the Institut Polytechnique de Paris.
During her time at SNCF (the French national railway company), a Fortune 500 company, Barbara served as CEO of SNCF Voyageurs, which manages all passenger traffic, long distance and commuter services, and was a member of the French rail operator’s Management Committee.
The majority of Barbara’s career was spent at France Telecom (Orange SA), where she held a variety of senior management positions and was responsible for creating new internet and mobile service offerings. Later, she became head of the company’s enterprise offering, first for France and then internationally.
Barbara holds a Masters degree in Science and Engineering from Telecom ParisTech and a Masters degree in Mathematics from the Ecole Normale Supérieure. She was awarded an honorary doctorate degree by the Ecole Polytechnique/University of Montreal.