Sir Winfried (Win) Bischoff
Major Career Roles:
- CEO then Chair of Schroders plc
- Chair of JP Morgan Securities plc
- Interim CEO then Chair of Citigroup Inc
- Chair of Lloyds Banking Group plc
- Member of the International Advisory Board of Akbank TAS, Turkey
Other Career Highlights:
- Chair of the UK Financial Reporting Council
- Independent Director of S&P Global Inc.
- Independent Director of Eli Lilly & Co.
- Independent Director of Land Securities Group plc
Sir Win Bischoff has over 50 years of international senior leadership experience as a Chair and CEO for FTSE 100, S&P 100, STOXX EUROPE 50 and other private companies. Since 1983 Sir Win has served on 10 large public boards, 5 in the UK, 3 in the US & 2 in Europe. This has allowed him to acquire a multi-industry knowledge in financial services, government regulation, and public policy.
Sir Win is currently the Chair of JP Morgan Securities plc and is a member of the International Advisory Board of Akbank TAS, Turkey.
He was previously CEO and then Chair of Schroders plc, Chair of Citigroup Europe, Interim CEO and then Chair of Citigroup Inc and Chair of Lloyds Banking Group plc.
Sir Win has substantial experience of leading complex international committees and Boards. His background spans a range of sectors, including banking and capital markets, finance and government regulation and public policy. In addition to his significant financial experience, he was also Chair of the Financial Reporting Council in the UK and an Independent Director of S&P Global Inc., Eli Lilly & Co. and Land Securities Group plc among others.