Dr Jeroen van der Veer
Major Career Roles:
- Chair, Boskalis Westminster Group
- Former CEO, Royal Dutch Shell plc
- Former Chair, Koninklijke Philips NV
- Former Chair, ING Groep NV
Other Career Highlights:
- Vice Chair, Unilever
- Deputy Chair, Equinor ASA
- Supervisory Board member, Dutch Central Bank
- Chair of the Supervisory Council, Delft University of Technology
- Managing Director, Shell Nederland BV
- President/CEO, Shell Chemicals Co
- Group Managing Director, Royal Dutch Shell Group
Dr Jeroen van der Veer is a highly experienced Chair of AEX, AEX MID CAP, BEL-20 INSTITUTIONAL, EURO STOXX 50 and EURONEXT 100 companies. This has allowed him to accrue a multi-industry knowledge in maritime infrastructure, oil and gas, banking, insurance, diversified industrials, health technology and consumer goods. This knowledge is complimented by over 28 years of international senior leadership experience.
Jeroen van der Veer is Chair of Boskalis Westminster Group Jeroen was previously CEO of Royal Dutch Shell plc, Chair of Koninklijke Philips NV, Chair of ING Groep NV, Vice Chair of Unilever and Deputy Chair of Equinor ASA (previously Statoil ASA). He was also a Supervisory Board Member of the Dutch Central Bank.
Jeroen spent the main part of his career with Shell in a variety of roles, including Managing Director of Shell Nederland BV, President/CEO of Shell Chemicals Co., Group MD for Royal Dutch Shell Group and subsequently CEO of Royal Dutch Shell NV/plc.
Jeroen also served as Chair of the Supervisory Council of Delft University of Technology.